Monday, March 20, 2006

You Decide!

Consider this my official stance on making this blog a friendly dictatorship. I won't listen to what you have to tell me, but I will let you decide what to hear.

I'm pondering discussing a ladyfriend. You can decide which one. You only vote once for one of three options.

The three options will be:
"Be My Baby's Daddy,"
"The Cutest Li'l Ho,"
and...
"Emotional Holocaust."

Or none of the above. Or all of the above.

Keep in mind, this will be emo bitching to the utmost. This is me getting a whole buncha shit off my chest.

If you want to, put it in the comments.

Random strangers who stumbled on to this blog, your vote counts too.

Except "You're a fucking idiot" guy. You don't count. You stink.

4 Comments:

Blogger Benoît Beauvais said...

I choose option "e".

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL OF THE ABOVE!

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear the Cutest L'il Ho and Emotional Holocaust

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a fucking idiot, you stick, why won't you die!!! I crap the bed every morning :(

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home