Sunday, March 19, 2006

I Feel Sorry For A Band

Specifically, Prussian Blue.

You see, Prussian Blue is the name of a British blues-rock band. They released 5 albums: Room at night, child, zielasko, blue too, and enamel badge.

Here's some sample lyrics:
Lying in bed, right next to you,
Wondering what I'm gonna do.
Touching your hand, I hear you breathe,
Why on earth do you have to leave?

CHORUS

Don't go,
Please, don't go.

They are not the twin girl Nazi band. They have songs like Sacrifice, about how great Rudolf Hess was. I won't publish their lyrics, in case some Nazi links me to this page.

Who do you think people are going to remember, huh? The moderately popular British blues-rock band, or the Nazis?

To them, it's like being the other Adolf Hitler. Really, because they're both Nazis.

The English band came first. And then those evil Nazi blonde twins came in and fucked things up. Just another person the Nazis hurt.

I bought a song from Prussian Blue on iTunes, and you should too. The English version. Even though they suck. They really do suck. Just buy one, for sympathy.

And if you buy a Nazi Prussian Blue song, you should be killed by having something sharp shoved up your ass. Unless it's to study how evil they are. But I assure you, they're really evil, so you don't need to listen to them, so my declaration of death by anal penetration stands.

Sorry if I sound a bit weird, I watched American Psycho tonight. That movie's fucked up.

Anyway, Prussian Blue English good, Prussian Blue Nazi bad.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Benoît Beauvais said...

"Sacrifice" - Prussian Blue

Rudolph Hess, a man of Peace. He wouldn't give up he wouldn't cease,he gave his loyalty to our Cause. Remember him and give a pause.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home