Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm a fucking idiot.

Okay, now, as none of you know, since no one reads this blog, at least, those who aren't willing to advertise penis pills or their own blogs or suicide, I make stupid comments in pretty much every blog post since I started this blog. I'm able to do this behind relative anonymity, since I've told no one about this blog. I don't advertise. And should I ever become a politician, I will delete all traces of this blog from history, and summarily execute everyone who ever read this blog.

And if you just read that statement, you're on the list, too.

Anyway, I made a pretty stupid post a while back. It was stupid, and I deleted it. You can look it for it, and name it. I'll send you a No-Prize. That was a comic book reference. See, more stupidity. I say stupid things, free association things, and hopefully people laugh at them.

I made a stupid, unfunny post. So some person, now, responded with, "You're a fucking idiot" to a post I made.

Although, to be fair, this was made almost a full year ago. Which means that this commentor searched my archives, found this article the most appaling, and decided to comment on it.

If you picked randomly, why, if I was an idiot? Was the post linked from somewhere else?

Now, you can't search it. I don't even show up on Google. And Google has everything. This guy read through my articles.

Well, sir, I may be an idiot, but at least I don't read, look through, and comment works made by idiots. (Except maybe Chuck Palahniuk.) And though I may have a mouth that makes oil seem like mountain water, at least it's not directed to any one person.

I don't have the exact words with me, but it was about a blind news reporter. In the post, I wondered how she did it, in a less than complementary way. Looking back on it, that's admirable, that she's able to overcome that handicap. She's admirable, and has more bravery than I do. I didn't make that apparent in the post, but now I do.

There. I've brought it up, commentator, I have nothing to hide. Tell the people about the post. You can continue to hide. Tell me about my blog. Tell me how I'm a fucking idiot. We'll engage in a debate, I'll argue how I'm not, you'll argue how I am.

Sure, you can call someone a fucking idiot, but if you can prove someone's a fucking idiot, then you're a pimped-out player from the streets.

And by the way, you have to provide the date too. Otherwise, it could just be some smart-aleck wiseguy.

Hope you remember the fucking idiotic post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Benoît Beauvais said...

What the hell are you talking about?

1:40 AM  
Blogger Marshall McMahon said...

Exactly! No one remembers a post from a year ago. Just "You're a fucking idiot" dude.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home