Sunday, May 29, 2005

Working Late

So, from 11 P.M. to 4 A.M., I'll be stocking shelves. On a Sunday.

I really wish I hadn't put Anytime on my application.

So, funny story about Blockbuster. My brother works there. He gives me free rentals, and I return them.

I put them on the till right above the Return box inside the store. Haven't had a problem with it so far. Now, he says that's wrong. I gotta go right up to it, and give it right to them. Even though they have never said anything about it.

We argued. And the argument was moot, because it turns out I hadn't returned the movies at all. I could've made a big to-do about it, but decided not to.

I'm tired, it's 2:34 a.m. now, and I haven't done anything all day. I'm gonna hate Superstore.

"Hey, stop writing that blog and go out and make us some money."
"Yes, Big Daddy Superstore."

Nice to know I'm wanted somewhere. P.S., Is there any good job anywhere where you are shifted at 4 a.m.? So far, I'm thinking prostitute, night clerk, 7-11 guy, thief, professional insomniac, that guy on the tv/radio station responsible for putting the tape in so that the shows play on TV. And radio personalities don't count, because they put the crappy shows on late at night that no one listens to. It's the ass-end, and they probably pre-recorded it at 2 p.m.

Just like criminals and Batman, I'm going to fear the night.
Giusto come i criminali e come Batman, vado temere la notte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home