Thursday, May 19, 2005

My Shirt Epic

So I spent too much on a shirt I didn't really want.

Let me explain. First, I went to my eye doctor's. Right next to it, is a shopping store. I've been wanting a white dress shirt recently, and they have white dress shirts cheap.

I bought one, but I didn't pay attention to the size. It was too big. I returned it.

Then I got another one. A better size, but it was 55%-45% cotton/polyester. I usually wear a 60%-40% shirt, but I figured an extra 5% wouldn't matter.

Oh, how I loathe polyester.

The shirt, when I got it, was itchy. Figuring that somehow the magic power of the washer would expunge the demons making the shirt itch, I put it in, knowing that the shirt could not be returned if it was done so.

Now, I'm stuck with a shirt that's itchy.

There's a lesson in there somewhere, but I don't want to tell you about it.

(P.S. - I may be able to return the shirt, but I don't want to put the effort into there, and by now, I say forget it. Money's nothing to a playa like me.)

You must die!
Du musst toten!

1 Comments:

Blogger Benoît Beauvais said...

It's not the shirt. It's your skin.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home