Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Plot Thickens...

So hey, I have a brother, who works at BlockBuster.

As I was coming up from the basement to where he was hanging out with my mom and dad, just as I opened the door, he exclaimed:

"So you're telling me I'm a twin?"

As was later explained to me, my mom was originally carrying twins. She didn't know this until she miscarried. She was told that one was dead, but my brother was alive.

Life's consolation prize, I guess.

My brother came home after winning the BlockBuster Employee of the Month. My father then said, "This, from the kid who wasn't supposed to make it?"

My brother asked him about this, and...

He was fine with it, he re-assured my parents. It wasn't going to affect him. He laughed, shocked.

Later, as he was playing video games and talking with me, he said that, wait a minute, this probably will affect him.

He was playing Devil May Cry. The villain in that is the hero's twin brother.

1 Comments:

Blogger Benoît Beauvais said...

So is he the evil twin?

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home