Friday, April 01, 2005

Don't Funk Me Out.

The Riddle of the Sands is this boring ass turn of the century spy novel about yachting. It stunk on ice.

Here are some quotes taken out of context.

'I could make confessions, too, if I liked.

By Jove! we want a man like this Kaiser, who doesn't wait to be kicked, but works like a nigger for his country, and sees ahead.'

Herrgott! she was difficult to satisfy!

I was finally cured of funk.

'Hitherto I believe we stand fairly well.

Confound that bob-stay!

Glass falling heavily this morning, to our great disgust.

TO RESUME my story in narrative form.

'Well, I want to see that dyke.

'Grimm!' We both ejaculated at once.

He was on his defence, and in a deuce of a funk, too.

Song I'm Listening To:

Ozzy Osbourne, "Walk On Water."

Give up the funk!
Geben Sie auf den funk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home