Sunday, August 05, 2007

More Songs I Would Write

Again, continuing my blogging habits of a drunken absentee father, I did not post for a week, but I was on vacation. I could have stolen a satellite uplink, but I'm still on parole for all that shit I did to Ronald Reagan's grave and those Secret Service guys have been total dicks lately.

Moving on, here's another song I would write

The White Snake vs. The Black Bear

This song would be classic 80s hair metal intro - I Wanna Rock or Rock You Like A Hurricane or something. Then it would describe the legendary battle that ensues between the singer Coverdale who's rocking and the black bear that comes into his house. Here's some lyrics.

[Slow]
David Coverdale was the greatest rocker of all time.
He sang for Whitesnake and banged Tawny Kitaen
He thought he had gained the peace he fought for
Until one day...

And then it goes into how the bear goes into his house. They say he frightened it away with an air horn, but I know he used the power of rock.

And I'm thinking later on in the song the black bear kidnaps Tawny Kitaen and he has to go to his cave and fight the bear.

It's a real story. I'm not creative.

Long live Whitesnake.

By the way, Tawny Kitaen was arrested in 2006 for having 15 grams of cocaine. The cops found it while they were responding to a request for a welfare check. Hair metal is a harsh mistress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home