Sunday, February 04, 2007

Random Rules of Bill Stodalka

Okay, just like everything else on this website, I'm ripping someone else off. This is from the Onion AV Club, where they take some guy's music and put it on shuffle, and whatever comes up, you write about. Here it is.

First Song:
Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 35, II Canzonetta, Andoule.
Tchaikovsky.

I got this from a library. A lot of good music's on there, and I should listen to more. I have it on computer should the need arise from it.

Symphony No. 5 in F Major, OP. 64: IV - Finale.
Tchaikovsky.

Again, same from the library. They're free, and this is remnants of when I went all classical and everything. A lot of burned music remains on there.

Twelfth Street Rag, Louis Armstrong.

I do like jazz, should listen to more of it. However, I prefer more of the 6os guys, Davis and Mingus. Mingus has more humour to his stylings, so he's my friend.

Late, Kanye West.

I liked Kanye West a bit, but it's been overplayed. By my roomate. She likes to play music, bad music, loudly. She's anti-music. She likes to sing loudly. Very loudly. Too loudly.

So yes, that is it. I like new young black men and old old white men. This is because I have no identity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Bill Stodalka, Marshall?

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home