Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Political Test I Stole

Hey.

Here's a test to figure out your political leanings. I scored as a populist moderate. Which basically means I'll do what everybody else is doing moderately. I have good politics that way.

You know, everybody talks about what they'd do if they were president, but really, we couldn't do anything. You know that if you had nukes, world power, and everything else at your whim and disposal, and the eyes of the world were upon you, you'd freeze. You'd just sign whatever came your way, and try not to lose your cool and say something stupid.

Or you'd be a dictator in about a month's time. Emergency acts up the whazzoo, tanks in the streets when nobody did what you wanted them to do.

That would be an awesome reality television show. Pick a random person, just anybody, and give them the powers of the President for one day. See how long before we'd all get nuked.

But hey, I'm a populist moderate. I'll say whatever people tell me to say. That's how I roll. I shut the fuck up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home