Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stupid Quizzes I Stole From Another Guy

Okay, here's my results from these quizzes I took, and you'll take if you're bored:

Action Hero Quiz - I most resemble Maximus from Gladiator or Indiana Jones. Both 58%, one tie-breaker question pushed me over to Maximus. But I like Indy better, so I'm saying Indy.

Classic Movie Personality Quiz - The Apocalypse Now guy. The skinny one, not the fat guy. Although it would be awesome if I were the fat guy.

South Park Character Quiz - Butters. What can I say, I'm a manly man.

MST3K Goofball Personality Quiz - Torgo from Manos, The Hand of Fate. A loyal servant to the dark bad guy who's name I can't remember. Only good if you've seen MST3K, though.

Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Personality Quiz - Secret Squirrel. I wouldn't like to be thought of as a flasher, but it's better than some of the other results I've gotten from personality result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home