Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Philosophy Club Madness

Some things you know will end in failure. That TV show you love? It'll be cancelled midway through the pilot. That movie? No one will watch it. Your life? Choke to death on sperm from your dealer's penis for your last hit.

Same with this Philosophy Club.

Nay will fail. Nay, (short for Nathaniel, I was informed) started up this club. But that's enough about the club. Let's talk about the name.

Seriously, is this guy trying to be a jackass? I mean, it's not cool to name yourself after a sound a horsey makes. I mean, I know you want to establish an identity, but please, only Joe works on that principle.

I informed him at the end of the meeting that that name sounded like he came from a hippy commune. To which he responded, "Well, that's your opinion."

Classy answer, but one thing I've learned about life is that it's like prison - unless you want to end up someone's bitch, you gotta kick ass on your first introduction. Anyway, he's stupid. And if I sound mean, just think about if this was actually prison and you said your name was the sound a barnyard animal makes. They'd shiv each other just to shiv you.

Anyway, onto the philosophy club. We bullshitted. This ugly bearded guy and this other girl were basically having a kind of mini-date, in their laps, not saying much. Nay's sidekick was this ugly pimply Asian dude, who said he propisitioned something midway through the sentence.

I know this will fail, because I have tried this throughout my school years. I tried to start up a school newspaper in the 7th grade. It failed. I ran for president of my school SRC in elementary and high school. I tried to save a couch, too\. That failed.

Basically, trying to make a difference in school is like trying to teach prisoners how to read. Yeah, it really should work, but all you'll get is failure, shiv, and rape.

Nay is me. And I want this philosophy club to succeed, but it'll fail. I tried to save it. I suggested the philosophy of sex, to try and go balls-out in a recruiting drive. Hook 'em early, that's my motto.

But no one will be hooked early, because people just want to get blowjobs, money, and a passing fleet at happiness - in that order. Anything nice you get comes from you, or it's something you can't control.

Oh, well. At least I'll crack up whenever some whinnies like a horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home