Saturday, November 05, 2005

Dr. William Minor, A.K.A. Mr. Crazy Man

Okay, this guy's...interesting.

You can find out more about him here.

Killed a guy who he thought was Irish. Wasn't.

Okay, first off, feared the Irish would rappel down, ninja style, from the ceiling into his bed and take revenge upon him for branding them with a "D" for Deserter during the Civil War.

By having sex with him. And threatening to kill him. Every night.

Other than that, he was a pretty nice guy. People liked him, made a lot of friends, even though he was batshit loco.

Helped a lot in creating the dictionary.

Had sex. A lot. Hung out and dives, alternatively trying to cure his venereal diseases he picked up from prostitutes.

Parents shipped him out from Ceylon because they feared he would spend too much time having sex and not enough time on the book-learning.

Had a wicked beard.

And this, I shit you not.

If you don't react to this, you have severe problems. Or you're Clint Eastwood. And I think even Clint Eastwood would mutter a "Whoa, that's fucked up."

My eyebrows fucking skyrocketed after I heard that whopper. I stayed on that sentence, while my brain processed it. I zoned out in sheer "what the fuckness?"


He cut off his penis.

HE CUT OFF HIS FIREMAN!


HE CUT OFF HIS JOHNSON WITH A PENKNIFE! A FUCKING PENKNIFE!


1 Comments:

Blogger Benoît Beauvais said...

Sacre bleu! Cinq anonymes

Yet all I can say about this post is http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/confusing

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home