Friday, November 11, 2005

Three Kinds of People

Those who take X hours to do X amount of work. Stupid people.
Those who take less than x hours to do X amount of work, and then stick around and do nothing. Smart people, living in fear.
Those who work for themselves. Smart people.

Remember, walk everywhere fast. Woody Allen said 80% of everything is getting there. I'm trying to cut down on travel times.

Remember, don't do drugs. From all the crime movies I've seen, that always ends up badly. Seriously, sometimes that's the only message - Don't get involved in drugs. You know, beating up people, breaking their legs for gambling debts, that's ok. But don't do drugs.

This will be a bad sitcom. Actually, a similar situation was like this, in comic books. I think he died, though in the comic books.

I read entirely too much quotes. Seriously, it's such light brain reading. Me no thinkee well.

I think, given the chance, I'd read the entire goddamn Bartlett's. I read Wikiquote, Imdb movie quotes

That is all.

I have no problem with your monkey staying here.
не имею никакой проблемы с вашей обезьяной, остающейся здесь.

3 Comments:

Blogger Benoît Beauvais said...

"Stay at home in your mind. Don't recite other people's opinions. I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson





Irony

6:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

People only see what they are prepared to see. Ralph Waldo Emerson

6:05 PM  
Blogger Database System said...

Arabic Sweets in Dubai
Arabic Sweets

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home