Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back To School

Lots of stuff to talk about. I'll try and make it quick.

Moved into Neil-Wycik - an apartment slash residence for students. I have filled out a maintenance request form for a new lamp, new desk chair, a paint job, walls that allow posters, a dishwasher, and a new room, and two lightbulbs. For the living unit, I have requested that a dirty bean bag type chair be removed post-haste, and that four lightbulbs be installed, to replace the three empty ones, and one funnel type fixture made out of paper.

That was yesterday. Today, I have received the light bulbs.

Woke up early to get tickets for the Toronto Film Festival. I will see Dave Chapelle's Block Party, Tideland, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, and Everything Is Illuminated (I thought Oldboy was good except for the ending...see it to believe it. Let's just say, the revenge this guy gets on this guy gets good.) So hurray for that.

Got there at 6:42, got the tickets at 9:30. That was fun.

Oh, and how's this for a coincidence? That girl I dated, the relationship that's gone from dead to undead to living back to dead again? After four months of no communication (on both our parts) BAM! First store, first day back in Toronto, a comic book store, of all places, I see her.

Because I am a pussy, I waved to her. Then I hid upstairs.

I am going to Hell. I am going to burn, I am going to have my teeth pulled out of their sockets, lit on fire, and pushed through my eyeballs, while twelve demons take turns shitting on my nose, and lubeless demons ass rape me through my penis hole.

It will happen my friends, oh yes. Because I am a bastard pussy. I could've said "Hi," or anything else, but I ran. And God hates cowards.

Anyway, I wish I'dve handled that better.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home