Monday, January 10, 2005

How The Date Went

For those of you who actually wondered how the date went, it went down like this:

We went to an Italian restaurant. We talked. I had steak; she, pizza. There were some awkward moments, but at the end of the night, I thought that generally the date went as well as could be expected.

I was wrong.

It is, by all accounts, dead in the water.

Now, she is not responding to my e-mails, she hasn't signed onto MSN Messenger (the forum which spawned our "love"), she hasn't attempted to contact me, we've had a six-week absence (although Christmas caused that) and the police found her body floating down Lake Ontario yesterday.

Mon amour, elle n'est pas.
My love, she is not.

P.S. I apologize if my ninth-grade French failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home